He has experience in defining the objectives, requirements, and assumptions necessary to structure a management project. He consults and leads the efforts of an individual, team, client, and other resources associated with project activity.
Co-founders of “study in Australia” for higher studies and face many problems and now their mission is that they facilitate and guide new students.
He has lead participation in the Pakistani Australian community in Australia.
Monash University – Australia
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master in Digital Communication (MDC)
- Master in Network Computing (MNC)
RMIT University – Australia
- Master in Criminology and Criminal Justice (MCJ)
Operational Management Roles
- The primary function is often to manage processes, budgets, and people, whether in a retail, legal or transport setting.
- Oversight of key business processes
- Managing both the operations process, embracing design, planning, control, performance improvement, and operations strategy.
- Understanding of policy, planning, and strategy.
- Ability to develop, implement, and review policies and procedures.
- Ability to oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Understanding of necessary regulatory documents.
- Ability to address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Ability to build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.