- July 9, 2020
- Posted by: edufirst
Free advice for international and EU students applying to review within the SI-AUS region.
SI-AUS free application support service will maximize your chances of being accepted on-to a SI-AUS university course. This service is liberal to all international and EU students.
Our close relations with SI-AUS universities allow you to profit from having your application reviewed before submission and to receive your offer faster than applying on your own. This service means 98% of SI-AUS applicants receive offers to their first choice university, compared to 55% who apply independently.
Our consultants have placed tens of thousands of scholars into SI-AUS universities and certainly, you can be the next.
What is included?
- Free 40 minute consultation with a university consultant in London or Manchester, or via Skype
- An inventory of recommended universities to use
- We’ll thoroughly review your application form
- A review of your personal statement
- Advice on what documents are required by AUS universities
- Advice on available scholarships
- Advice on deciding which offer to simply accept
- Support throughout the application process until enrollment
If you’d like SI-AUS to take care of all of the above and guarantee you acceptance from an AUS university, learn more about the Premium Service.